- Exhibition & Sponsor
- News & Notice
Korea is one of the most spirited and colorful countries in the world. In the short time
following its dramatic and impressive development, it has managed to maintain the
delicate balance between preserving its impressive history and traditional and embracing
all the conveniences and technology of the modern world.
Palmido Lighthouse is Korea’s first modern lighthouse and the historical lighthouse which
led the success of Incheon Landing Operation(Korea War) and it has the pain and the hope
of Korea’s modern history as it is located in the geopolitically important location.
Palmido island which is small and beautiful can be reached by departing from Incheon Yeonanpier, passing Incheon
Bridge and 15 km to the south and it’s about 60m above sea
level, and Palmido island is the major marine tourism theme in Incheon area where the
history and natural beauty such culture and tourism are splendid.
Incheon, the marine-tourism city consists of roughly 150 small and big islands
including the Ganghwado Island and Baekryeongdo Island which make for a
beautiful natural environment. The city also boasts cultural and tourism
sources bearing the history from the ancient to the modern time of flowering.
- 13th Joint IMO/ITU Experts Group Meeting
- 64th IALA Council in great success
- The Countdown has begun!
- Only one year to go to the IALA 2018 in Incheon! (IALA e-Bulletin May)
- 2017 National Children's Day Cultural Events
- 3rd Joint Ministerial Conference of the Paris and Tokyo MOU on Port State Control
- 6th Session of the IALA ARM Committee
- E-Navigation Forum
- 19th IALA Conference 1st Announcement released
- Participation in the World Lighthouse Heritage Exhibition
- 19th IALA Conference - 2nd Call for Papers
- 19th IALA Conference Event Flyer
- Abstract Submission: by June 30, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: October 31, 2017
- Early Bird Registration: October 1, 2017 - January 31, 2018
- Pre-Registration: February 1 - May 13, 2018